Jamie O'Rourke & The Big Potato - Read Aloud Lesson

When it comes to St. Patrick's Day, Jamie O'Rourke is one of my favorite characters! Jamie O'Rourke and the Big Potato to focus on cause and effect.

CLICK BELOW TO GRAB YOUR FREE LESSON:

I thought I would offer a free read aloud lesson this month to my newsletter subscribers! If you already are subscribed - check your mailbox! You should've received your monthly newsletter with this free lesson inside. If you are not a member, just click the image above and you can sign up to receive the free lesson right away!

In my read aloud lessons, I go through the entire book with a focus skill in mind. I list out terms to define to your students, a preview of the text to read aloud to your kids, and then I list out all the important questions I want to ask and the pages they are on - all on one, easy page!


Example below:


A couple years ago I created an entire year's worth of read aloud lessons that are all one page so that you can quickly print your lessons and have them ready to go! They are also great for a sub. All the hard work of thinking of the questions is done for you. Recently, I added both a reading response page and a writing response page to each text for some added practice.

If you like the FREE lesson above, you can check out more by clicking my interactive read aloud lessons unit below and download another free lesson in the preview!

Happy teaching!

Labels: , , , ,